Whether you are a homeowner looking to install a new fence or a contractor lining up fence installation for a project, Master Fence can help. Our fence products and installation services make it easy to get the fence you envisioned in no time.
Reasons for Building a New Fence in Murfreesboro, TN
Homeowners and contractors have several reasons for building a new fence around a home or commercial property. Some of the most common include:
- Children and pets: Surrounding your home with a fence can keep your young children and pets safe when playing in the yard, providing a visual boundary for them to understand.
- Privacy: Fences are especially desired in residential areas to allow homeowners and their neighbors to have a private backyard, pool area or other outdoor space.
- Curb appeal: A fence adds the finishing touch to your home or business space, looking chic and professional to increase curb appeal.
- Property value: Increasing your home’s curb appeal with a fence can subsequently increase its property value.
Top Tips for Fence Building in Murfreesboro, TN
When it comes down to it, several factors go into building a fence near Murfreesboro, TN. Here is a list of some of the top five tips to get started.
1. Inform Your Neighbors and Check the Regulations
Every community is different for fence installation. Neighborhoods with a homeowners association (HOA) can encourage certain criteria for fences — like materials, colors and heights — to ensure the appearance stays intact. Wherever you are, be sure to check the rules and regulations for your area. Regardless of where you live, be sure to inform your neighbors that you are putting up a fence so they are aware of the construction nearby.
For example, in Murfreesboro and Manchester, some requirements to put up a fence include:
- A permit prior to fence installation.
- Crafting a layout free from blocking electric or gas meters.
- Check your closing documents to see if property easements are present.
- Allowing ample space between your fence and your neighbor’s property line.
- Keep your fence three feet away from mechanical equipment.
2. Create a Landscaping Plan
Whether you have landscaping accents or a slope to your lawn, you will want to consider your yard before adding a fence. Bushes, trees and shrubs can be an obstacle to work around. You should also consider your future landscaping ideas for your yard and base your fence around those, too.
3. Set Your Budget
As with any large project, be sure to set a budget and stick to it. Fence costs can vary depending on materials, height and more. At Master Fence, we believe every family or business owner deserves to have their property protected, so we offer financing options for your new fence installation in Murfreesboro, TN. We understand that a fence is an investment, and our financing options allow flexibility and easy budgeting for your ideal project.
4. Choose Your Fence Type
Master Fence offers a variety of custom fence materials to meet your aesthetic and budgeting needs, including vinyl, wood, aluminum, chain-link and farm fencing. Each material can require its own upkeep needs. For example, vinyl fencing only requires a pressure wash to clean it, while wood may need to be sanded and repainted every few years. Whatever you choose, any fence from Master Fence is durable and weather-resistant.
5. Hire a Professional for New Fence Installation
As you can tell, new fence installation in Murfreesboro, TN can require a lot of insight into landscaping, neighborhood regulations and budgeting. By hiring a professional like Master Fence, we can help you through the whole process, from choosing fence material to installation and repairs. We will ensure you get exactly what you want within your budget.
Hire Your Murfreesboro Fence Experts Today
Contact Master Fence today for more information on our fence installation services in Murfreesboro and Manchester, TN. We look forward to helping you install the fence of your dreams.